Here is another group of A2 English Grammar Profile points that overlap multiple categories. Many of these could be all merged into one point.
Point 3 in the category of QUESTIONS:
yes/no AUXILIARY ‘BE’ + subject + the continuous
Point 5 in QUESTIONS:
MAIN VERB ‘BE’ + subject to form ‘yes/no’ question
Point 40 in the category of CLAUSES is defined:
AFFIRMATIVE INTERROGATIVE: (‘yes/no’ forms) with auxiliary ‘be’ and ‘have’.
The EGP examples for point 40:
Point 17 in the category of VERBS is defined:
AUXILIARY VERBS ‘HAVE’ AND ‘DO’
- It has been a long time since I saw you.
- I have left my suitcase in your house.
- Have you got a mobile phone? (also see present perfect questions)
- I haven’t emailed you in a long time.
- Yes , I do . I am really excited about the idea.
- Do you like shopping? (see present simple questions)
- Did you buy a new mobile phone? (see past simple questions)
- I thought that I wouldn’t find nice clothes for me, but surprisingly, I did.
- Why didn’t you come to my birthday party? (B2 negative question) (see past simple negative below too)
Point 11 in the category of PAST:
present perfect simple QUESTIONS ‘have you’ + ‘-ed’ with a limited range of verbs.
Point 14 in the category of PAST:
past simple, QUESTIONS ‘yes/no’ and ‘wh-‘ question forms with ‘you’ with a limited range of verbs.
- did you….?
Point 15 in the category of PAST:
PAST simple negative form with a limited range of regular and irregular verbs.
Point 14 in the category of PRESENT:
present simple negative form with an increasing range of regular and irregular verbs.
Point 10 in PRESENT:
‘yes/no’ and ‘wh-‘ question forms with ‘you’.
Because there are 5 or more ways these can be regrouped, there is no point to relist more research in this post.