‘Wrong’ is most often an adjective. It is also used as an adverb sometimes, but rarely as a noun.
1 WRONG (JJ) 641636
As an adjective in NOW corpus:
1 ON THE WRONG SIDE OF 21248
- He realized he was driving IN THE WRONG DIRECTION when he saw the sign for the airport.
- 59853! WRONG! The correct answer is 5988.
- She married him for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. She didn’t love him, she just wanted his money.
- He arrived AT THE WRONG TIME. The party was over and everyone had left.
- She was ON THE WRONG END OF a cruel prank. Her friends had filled her locker with shaving cream.
- He was IN THE WRONG PLACE AT the wrong time. He witnessed a robbery and got shot by the thieves.
- USING THE WRONG RECOVERY TOKEN will result in an error message. Please check your email for the correct one.
- The project was going IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, so they decided to scrap it and start over.
- He quit his job FOR THE WRONG REASONS. He thought he could make more money elsewhere, but he was wrong.
- There’s NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Everyone has their own preferences and opinions.
- She broke up with him AT THE WRONG TIME, right before his birthday.
- Don’t MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE: choose Bing as your search engine.
- He felt like he was IN THE WRONG PLACE. He didn’t fit in with the crowd.
- WHAT‘S WRONG WITH THE picture? Can you spot the difference?
- The secret could fall INTO THE WRONG HANDS. They had to protect it at all costs.
- She knew SOMETHING WAS WRONG. He wasn’t answering her calls or texts.
- WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE car? It won’t start.
- There IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE cake. It tastes delicious.
- He was AT THE WRONG END OF the stick. He misunderstood what she said and got angry.
2 WRONG (RR) 183531 adverb:
1 SOMETHING WENT WRONG, PLEASE 47720
2 SOMETHING WENT WRONG. 43374
3 EMAIL SOMETHING WENT WRONG, PLEASE 41984
4 GET ME WRONG, I 5597
5 SOMETHING WENT WRONG WHILE TRYING 3137
6 SOMETHING WENT WRONG. TRY 2318
7 WHAT WENT WRONG. 2033
8 SOMETHING WENT WRONG – PLEASE 1953
9 THINGS GO WRONG. 1613
10 N’T GO WRONG WITH A 1483
11 WHAT WENT WRONG? 1446
12 N’T GO WRONG WITH THE 1262
13 POSSIBLY GO WRONG? 1126
14 GET ME WRONG, BUT 1110
15 GET ME WRONG, IT 1102
16 WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE 1057
17 SOMETHING GOES WRONG. 972
18 COULD GO WRONG? 966
19 GOT IT WRONG ON THE 966
20 WHAT WENT WRONG IN THE 904
3 WRONG (NN1) 1525 Most of the singular noun examples are incorrectly tagged. However, ‘wrong’ is clearly used as a noun quite rarely.
A TERRIBLE WRONG IS BEING 78
FOR THE WRONG DONE TO 33