The phrase ‘all the time‘ is listed at A2 in the English Vocabulary Profile with the meaning ‘continuously‘.
A search in COCA for collocates:
1 HAPPENS 541
2 WATCHING 63
3 SPENT 56
4 ANGRY 53
5 FIGHTING 47
6 CRY 43
7 CRYING 41
8 KEEPS 31
9 GROWING 26
10 CHANGING 23
AI created example sentences for the collocates of the phrase ‘all the time’:
- WATCHING: She’s watching TV all the time, it’s hard to get her to do anything else.
- SPENT: He spent all the time working on his project, and it finally paid off with great results.
- ANGRY: She gets angry all the time over the smallest things, it’s quite exhausting to be around her.
- FIGHTING: Their neighbors were constantly fighting all the time, making it an unpleasant place to live.
- CRY: Don’t cry all the time; sometimes you need to find ways to cheer up and enjoy life.
- CRYING: The baby has been crying all the time, and we can’t figure out what’s bothering her.
- KEEPS: He keeps making the same mistake all the time, despite being warned repeatedly.
- GROWING: The city’s population is growing all the time, leading to increased traffic and congestion.
- CHANGING: In this industry, trends and technologies are changing all the time; you have to stay updated to succeed.